ONE BODY SERIES
- One Body: Are you Fit? – Richard Austin. We are part of a team, we are capable and equipped children of the most high. Let us not let this season get us tired and weary but get excited what God has in store for us.
- One Body: The Whole to the Part – Karl Rottcher. As Christians we come under the loving lordship of Jesus Christ and are joined together to a community of imperfect people who are learning to live a new life in a new way.
- One Body: Much Fruit. – Keri Rottcher. Jesus is the vine, we are the branches designed to bear much fruit by remaining in Him and responding to the Father’s pruning.
- One Body: Connected to Influence – Charles Ras. We are not called to be consumers, we are called to be contributors. We are called to be an influencer wherever we are.
- One Body: I Need You – Karl Rottcher. We need Christ who is the head of our body and we need each other. Each one of us has a purpose.
- One Body: Purposed Parts – Karl Rottcher. In God we are beautifully arranged as His body. In Holy Spirit we are empowered to be His body and in Jesus we are led as a body.
ENCOUNTERING GRACE SERIES
- Encountering Grace: Grace Empowers You – Charles Ras. Christians are not immune to trials. Our first response should be prayer. His Grace is more than enough.
- Encountering Grace: Over our Past – Richard Austin. We are saints, not sinners. We have outrageous grace over our past, and now it’s time to move on.
- Encountering Grace: Grace is Love – Peter Swan. Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. Grace is love. If we base our lives in the love of Jesus, everything else flows from that.
- Encountering Grace: Be Kind to Yourself – Karl Rottcher. By Grace alone can we receive His forgiveness and stand worthy in the presence of our Lord. When we accept Christ we are new, not improved!
- Encountering Grace: In His Presence – Keri Rottcher. We need to make the choice to spend time in His presence if we want to encounter His grace in a sustaining way.
- Encountering Grace: The Hard Way – Karl Rottcher. God’s heart of grace is for the lost and for those who know Him. We have no place to be confident in our own righteousness.
- Encountering Grace: Gift or Contract – Charles Ras. We receive Christ by Grace alone. It is a choice we make to step into a relationship with Him. It is not about religion.
- Conditioned Attitude – Karl Rottcher. When we know we are only saved by grace and cannot control God, we obey Him out of a desire to love and please Him.
- Conditioned for Breakthrough – Richard Austin. The enemy has been defeated. Jesus is the only way to Breakthrough but it takes perseverance and and consistency.
- Conditioned: The Real Me – Charles Ras. Are we listening to the voice of the urgent or the important? Who is the real me? The one created in the image of God. Our spirit man.
- Conditioned Through Adversity – Peter Swan. Where does my trust lie? Remember what God has done and trust Him above what I can see and feel in the natural.
- Conditioned: My future Present – Karl Rottcher. As we become conditioned we start to put off the old self and put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
- Conditioned: Heart Obedience – Keri Rottcher. God desires our obedience but wants it to be out of our relationship and love for Him. Start with the small things, don’t delay or make conditions, and don’t give up!
- Conditioned: Valuable Relationships – Karl Rottcher. Our relationship with Christ is our most valuable relationship. Take stock of our relationships, the influence we have on others and they have on us.
- Conditioned: One Life – Karl Rottcher. Be convinced of the life God is offering, make a decision to follow Him wholeheartedly, support one another and be aware of those things that pull us away from Him.
- Conditioned: The Race – Karl Rottcher. We need to condition ourselves for our life in Christ – a life worth living!
Richard Austin – Empowered by Resources. We are empowered with resources from above. We already have all we need. The resources bring freedom and empowerment and we should expect to be transformed for the more.
Lol Addison – Connected to Empower, Empowered to Connect. We were made for deep connection with Father God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. As we connect we see His power working through us.
Karl Rottcher – A life Worth Living. God wants us to discover what He has purposed for us so that we may live a life in the fullness of Him. Anything the world has to offer is nothing in comparison.
Charles Ras – Powered by Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit and the word work together. He opens the word and draws us into a closer relationship with Him. He is an ever abiding presence.
Charles Ras – Avoid Load Shedding in your life. We can live just like Jesus if we remain in His Spirit and being led by Him.
Karl Rottcher – Empowered with Talents. We have been equipped. God has provided us with everything we need, without lack to live all out for God!
Karl Rottcher – Empowered with Treasures. All we have comes from our Father in heaven – let us steward the treasures He has bestowed on us well.
Karl Rottcher – Empowered with Time. Go to the source, remain centered in His presence.
Karl Rottcher – Going a little Further. Press in deeper to the intimate place with Jesus.
Keri Rottcher – Growing in Grace. Discovering God’s undeserved love and His power to transform
Peter Swan – A Kingdom Built on His Love. The foundation we stand on is the love the Father has for us. We grow in Him as we understand more His love for us.
Marietjie Van As – In God’s Kingdom you have Dominion. Once we enter the Kingdom of God, we are immediately given dominion. Are we demonstrating this dominion?
Richard Austin – Living Kingdom Life under the Promises. We live under the abundant life of promises of the Kingdom, not under the law.
Karl Rottcher – Kingdom Resemblance. Do I resemble the Kingdom of God? We are the change agents of God. The very work He began He has given us the mandate to complete.
Charles Ras – The Growing Seed. God uses small things to become incredibly significant. God’s Kingdom is in us and it’s there for growth and expansion and influence!
Karl Rottcher – God’s Eternal Intent. God’s original intent for mankind has not changed. we are His image bearers and we we carry His Kingdom in us.
Karl Rottcher – Come Like a Child. We come to God knowing our position, trusting in His provision and seeking to be obedient in all we do.
Charles Ras – Religion Focus vs Kingdom Focus. What grabs your focus? Keep your focus on God and His Kingdom and don’t allow the distractions the devil throws at us.
Charles Ras – Kingdom Perspective. Breakthrough does not come through methodology but through Kingdom. We need to seek His Kingdom first.
Richard Austin – Higher Perspectives. As we journey we should see things differently from a Kingdom perspective. We need to understand we are seated in heavenly places, our beliefs and our Hope needs to be in line with God’s perspective.
- Our BIG God grows BIG people who have a BIG reach. We encourage you to watch any messages you may have missed from our BIG series last year:
Karl Rottcher – I see you, Looking at who, how, what and where we see the people around us and the influence we have over them.
Patch Addison – Big Reach, Pray continually and be present in the now, stay grafted in Jesus in the tough and confusing in-betweens, attend church and make Jesus your lead story.
Maureen Ras – Stretching up and Reaching Higher, Are we willing to be stretched and extended for God’s reach?
Charles Ras – Jesus in the Community, Most of Jesus ministry was in the market place. Jesus wants us to bring an expression of who he is in our market place.
Karl Rottcher – Carriers of Influence. Let our Big reach impact our secret place, family, disciple groups, small groups, ministry teams, church celebrations, our work and social connections.
Charles Ras – Big God, we need to expand our view of how BIG God really is
Richard Austin – Our Big God is Spirit, the closer we get to God, the BIGGER He gets! He is Spirit and we connect to Him as Spirit.
Karl Rottcher – God, bigger yet closer, He is above all and in all yet He wants to know us intimately.
Berrington Ntombela – The heart of our Big God, God’s heart is big enough for all, those who are lost and those who never left His feet.
Marietjie Van As – Big God our Father, Our Father created us, knows us intimately, is constantly speaking to us & working in our life.
Maureen Ras – Big people take stock, count the cost and partner with the Holy Spirit to steward their spiritual growth.
Charles Ras –Failure vs Risk. Big people take risks – failure is not a person but a moment.
Peter Swan – Big People live a life of Peace no matter the circumstances.
Keri Rottcher – Big people honour others even those who think differently to us.
Lol Addison – Big People respond to God’s ability. They recognise they are chosen, surrender to Him and understand the value of worship.