- Join us for Worship and the Word at VFC at 08h30.
- Tea and Coffee will be available after the service.
- Our Children’s ministry for Grade RRR to Grade 7 is open. Scroll down for more info.
- Bookings are no longer necessary.
- Our service will be streamed live at 08h30 on YouTube here or if you don’t have much data, download the audio version here. Clicking subscribe and the bell on YouTube will then notify you of future posts
- Kids we are having another MasterChef on the 26th November! All children from Grade 1-7 are invited to join. RSVP by 19th November. Click here for more info.
- Join us as we feast on the Spirit with Wendy Backlund for the month of November. Click here to Register: Level 1 is free
- We encourage you to follow our BIG series and listen to any words you may have missed:
Charles Ras – Big God, we need to expand our view of how BIG God really is
Richard Austin – Our Big God is Spirit, the closer we get to God, the BIGGER He gets! He is Spirit and we connect to Him as Spirit.
Karl Rottcher – God, bigger yet closer, He is above all and in all yet He wants to know us intimately.
Berrington Ntombela – The heart of our Big God, God’s heart is big enough for all, those who are lost and those who never left His feet.
Marietjie Van As – Big God our Father, Our Father created us, knows us intimately, is constantly speaking to us & working in our life.
Maureen Ras – Big people take stock, count the cost and partner with the Holy Spirit to steward their spiritual growth.
Charles Ras –Failure vs Risk. Big people take risks – failure is not a person but a moment.
Peter Swan – Big People live a life of Peace no matter the circumstances.
Keri Rottcher – Big people honour others even those who think differently to us.
Lol Addison – Big People respond to God’s ability. They recognise they are chosen, surrender to Him and understand the value of worship.
- We believe church should not be just a place you attend but a family to whom you belong. Life Groups are the place where this becomes a reality. In Life Groups, we help one another to treasure Christ together in our everyday lives. Each week, you will have space to catch up with others and discuss how God’s Word applies to your everyday life. Whether you’ve gone to church your whole life or you’ve never been to a church, Life Groups are for you. Watch this space as Life Groups start up in the New Year again!
- We will be running a Parenting course for children aged 0-10 starting in February 2022. Watch this space for more details to come!
- Giving Financially to VFC
- Video tutorial on How to get ready for my first ZOOM
- SOZO Counselling Information
How to get connected:
Our KidsZone is open on Sunday mornings 08h30. All children from Pre-School – Grade 7 are welcome. Children join their families in church for a time of worship and then meet in 3 different groups for an age-appropriate lesson. Alpha (Grade RR-Grade 1), Beta (Grade 2-4), Omega (Grade 5-7)
- Click HERE on your mobile device to join our KidsZone@home WhatsApp Group
(This group was created to connect with the children during lockdown. We no longer have weekly zooms or online church as we are meeting live but we still have the group to connect with the children.)
- If you cannot make the service, LifeChurch still provides weekly online church for children of various ages. I highly recommend these services and encourage parents to watch with their children
- For our online lessons during lockdown from LifeChurch go to our KidsZone Archive page