- Sign up for our LIFE GROUPS and get plugged in. Life Groups have started. If you are not in a group and would like to join please contact the office (066 023 9605)
- If you missed our VISION SERVICE be sure to watch it here and get on board our heart for 2024.
- Calling all ladies for our first ever LADIES BREAKFAST! Join us at 7am on 24th Feb for a morning you won’t forget. If you would like to be added to our ladies WhatsApp group (Admins only) please contact the office. (066 023 9605)
- Follow us on INSTAGRAM (victoryfamilychurchempangeni) and FACEBOOK (Victory Family Church)
Sunday Service Information
- Join us for Worship and the Word at VFC at 08h30.
- Tea and Coffee will be available after the service outside Overflow.
- Our Children’s ministry for Grade RRR to Grade 7 is open. We encourage all parents to make every effort to bring their children every week so they benefit fully from the wonderful lessons. Scroll down for more info.
- Watch Sunday’s Word here (Clicking subscribe and the bell on YouTube will then notify you of future posts) or listen to the audio here
- Giving Financially to VFC
- SOZO Information
- The Lighthouse Project is running every Tues on the corner of Commercial and Maxwell street from 8-2pm. Come and join us as we pray for the people on the streets of Empangeni.
To watch any of our previous series, click here.
- GOD FIRST
- AWE OF GOD
- EXPLORE THE LAND
- ONE BODY
- ENCOUNTERING GRACE
- BIG God BIG people BIG reach
How to get connected:
Our KidsZone is open on Sunday mornings 08h30. All children from Pre-School – Grade 7 are welcome. Children join their families in church for a time of worship and then meet in 3 different groups for an age-appropriate lesson. Alpha (Grade RRR-Grade R), Beta (Grade 1-3), Omega (Grade 4-7) Every few weeks we have worship with all the children up in the ECS PreSchool before they go to their separate lessons.
We have a fantastic curriculum that really helps the children engage with God and teaches them to hear His voice from a young age. We encourage parents to bring their children consistently during term time to fully benefit from this wonderful curriculum.
- If you cannot make the service, LifeChurch still provides weekly online church for children of various ages. I highly recommend these services and encourage parents to watch with their children
- For our online lessons during lockdown from LifeChurch go to our KidsZone Archive page